Shocker: Suspect in Rape of 9-Year-Old Girl Had Already Been Deported

Posted by on Apr 26, 2017 at 8:11 am
martinezflores

These are the people who Democrat-donating judges are going out of their way to protect as they “resist” law and order.

Oregon police were hunting an ex-con Mexican national accused of sexually assaulting a 9-year-old Portland girl while her younger sister slept just a few feet away.

Previously-deported Santiago Martinez-Flores, 48, has a decades old criminal history and already served time for assault, criminal mischief, unauthorized use of a vehicle and failure to perform the duties of a driver. He was deported in March 2001 after a two-year prison sentence but made his way back to the U.S. sometime before the February sexual assault in which he’s suspected, Fox 12 reported.

The girl was sexually assaulted as she slept in her apartment on Feb. 26, according to investigators. But she woke up during the incident and, after the intruder tried to hold her down, the girl was able to break free and run to her parents’ room, officials said.

The girl’s father quickly retrieved a gun and ran to confront the man, who had already escaped. However, the girl was able to describe her attacker and authorities said they found physical evidence linking Martinez-Flores to the crime.

Martinez-Flores may be using the alias “Felipe Coeto” or “Isidro Ramos Flores.”

We’re mildly surprised the father hasn’t been charged for having a weapon.

Tags:

2 Responses to “Shocker: Suspect in Rape of 9-Year-Old Girl Had Already Been Deported”

  1. Forward to Utopia on 26/26/17 at 12:13 pm

    Vibrant diversity Über alles comrade and you have to break a few eggs to have a glorious socialist utopia.
    Remember an unelected judge has decreed that everyone has a right to come to America and enjoy taxpayer provided milk and honey.
    Forward!