Well, with numbers like this it’s clear which way Obama’s going. All out suicide to cut a deal with the psychopaths in Iran.
Americans fear disaster if Iran gets nuclear weapons — and support military force to stop it.
According to a new Fox News poll, voters feel:
– It would be “a disaster” if Iran obtains the capability to use nuclear weapons.
– The U.S. has not been aggressive enough in stopping Iran from getting nukes.
– U.S. military action is the right thing to do to keep Iran from developing a nuclear weapon.
– A deal that just delays Iran’s nuclear time-table is a bad idea.
– Barack Obama is a weak negotiator with foreign leaders.
Yeah, we know. Meanwhile:
– It was a good idea to invite Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to speak to Congress.
A 57-percent majority feels the U.S. has not been aggressive enough in trying to get Iran to stop building a nuclear weapons program. Another 27 percent say the action has been about right, while just 7 percent say the U.S. has been too aggressive.
Some 55 percent think it would be “a disaster” if Iran were to obtain the capability to use nuclear weapons, while 40 percent sees it as “a problem that can be managed.” Those sentiments are unchanged from 2010.
There’s a huge gap between Democrats and Republicans on how worrisome an Iran with nukes would be. By a 10 percentage-point margin, Democrats are more likely to say it’s a problem that could be managed (51 percent) over a disaster (41 percent). Republicans, by a 42-point margin, say a nuclear Iran would be a disaster (70-28 percent).
Overall, two-thirds of voters (65 percent) favor the U.S. using military action, if necessary, to stop Iran from getting nuclear weapons. Just 28 percent are opposed.
If you’re one of the delusional Fox haters, note a recent Gallup poll mirrors these results.