German Anti-Islamic Terror March Canceled Due to Terror Threat

Posted by on Jan 19, 2015 at 7:52 am
germany

Apparently they proved their point without even marching.

A far-right ‘anti-Islamisation’ rally in Germany has been cancelled after a ‘concrete threat’ to kill one of the protest group’s leaders was made.

Pegida – or ‘patriotic Europeans against the Islamisation of the west’ – have held weekly rallies, with more than 25,000 people at last week’s demonstration.

But police have banned today’s gathering in Dresden because of the murder threat against a founder of the group, which the protesters say came from ‘ISIS terrorists’.

The target of the threat is believed to be Lutz Bachmann, the 41-year-old butcher’s son who founded Pegida in November, the Guardian reported.

Bachmann has overseen the protests as their numbers have grown from a few hundred to tens of thousands in just months.

According to a post on Pegida’s Facebook page, a ‘concrete murder threat’ was received.

‘[The] execution was ordered by the IS terrorists,’ it said.

The target of the threat is believed to be Lutz Bachmann, the 41-year-old butcher’s son who founded Pegida in November, the Guardian reported.

Bachmann has overseen the protests as their numbers have grown from a few hundred to tens of thousands in just months.

According to a post on Pegida’s Facebook page, a ‘concrete murder threat’ was received.

‘[The] execution was ordered by the IS terrorists,’ it said.

We’re sure cancelling the protest will soothe the savage beasts.

Co-organiser Kathrin Oertel said the protesters would be silenced, saying it ‘doesn’t mean that we’ll let ourselves be gagged.’ Bachmann says a demonstration is planned for next week.

A report in German newspaper Der Spiegel also suggested the cancellation came as intelligence sources investigated threats of terrorist attacks at train stations in Berlin an Dresden, as well as the Pegida rally.

The cancellation comes amid heightened security in Europe, with EU foreign ministers meeting today to discuss terror fears in the wake of the attacks in France which killed 17 and a thwarted plot in Belgium.

 

Tags: , ,

3 Responses to “German Anti-Islamic Terror March Canceled Due to Terror Threat”

  1. Will Munny on 19/19/15 at 9:43 am

    A German group who merely wants Germany to survive as a mostly German nation is described by the ruling elite press as “far-right”.

    When they held peaceful candlelight marches, Merkel called it “hateful”, and then and marched with Muslim pro-immigration groups.

    Now they can’t march at all because of death threats from the Religion of Peace.

    Yet their government sees their citizens who worry about their dispossession as the threat, not the growing number of hostile colonists.

    Whose side are they on?