We know, you never saw this coming. He’s so proud of himself he deep-sixed his Twitter account. He still exists for the time being on Linked In.
You’ll also be shocked he’s a graduate of the University of Wisconsin, breeding ground of Moonbat Central.
We should have remembered he starred in this video.
We saw someone on Twitter earlier noting he indeed does live with his parents. But of course. Now he’s famous as a national laughingstock. Since he also starred in OFA spots for Thanksgiving and Hanukkah, we can’t wait for him to follow-up his Christmas smash hit with a Kwanzaa spot. Now that’ll be comedy gold.
Here’s Ethan in action:
— Phil Kerpen (@kerpen) December 19, 2013
Charlie Spiering (and others) noticed Krupp is deleting his entire social media existence. Obviously out of humiliation. A shame he’s send all this real-world experience out the window:
Squeaky Wheel Media
May 2012 – August 2012 (4 months)New York City
• Created a Social Media Best Practices guidebook for clients managing their Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest and Youtube accounts
• Manage company Facebook and Twitter, adding over 100 followers in the 3 month stint
• Write blog posts for the company WordPress, specifically two posts (Top 5 Brand Using Pinterest, Funny or Advertise, The New Branding Trend) which were well shared among industry tweeters
• Conduct Social Media Measurements and collect Web Statistics for Squeaky and its clients
• Research potential clients and competitors by comparing web statistics and Social Media influence, creating scores of competitive analysis documents meant for those potential clients
• Apply Squeaky for new advertising awards
He was even a Party Co-Director at Madison. Fabulous!
All Campus Party Co-Director
Wisconsin Alumni Student Board
April 2011 – May 2012 (1 year 2 months)University of Wisconsin, Madison
• Lead a team of 25 students to organize the nation’s largest student-run, alcohol-alternative celebration, lasting a full week in April
• Club Bucky: A outdoor dance party, covered by a tent, with over 2,000 attendees
• Wear Red Get Fed: Feed over 15,000 students on campus
• Manage a budget of over $100,000
• Organize over 100 student organizations to participate in the week long celebration
• Oversee a full PR integrated campaign with digital, social media, print and video elements.
Club Bucky must have been a blast.
He was even a salesman before pimping ObamaCare:
Lake Shore Roses
May 2011 – August 2011 (4 months)Chicago, IL
• Sell roses at graduations and dance recitals in the North suburban area. Part of the proceeds go towards a charity called Supplies for Dreams.
Before this afternoon, he was a real social media maven:
Specialties: • Advertising, marketing, public relations, management, social media, event planning.
• Excels at managing professional social media accounts, including Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, blogs and YouTube accounts.
• Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Fireworks, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, iMovie, iDVD, iPhoto.
And last, but not least, he’s a Cubs fan.