Democrat Operative: Obama ‘Probably Misspoke’ About Keeping Your Insurance

Posted by on Nov 13, 2013 at 8:16 am

Probably misspoke? How many ways can people come up with another term for lied? It’s truly astonishing how these people can show up on television and continue to lie to the public and keep a straight face. She’s basically called out and laughed at and still sits there with this shit-eating grin on her face.

SEAN HANNITY: The president said if you like your plan, you can keep your plan, period. Did he tell the truth?

ELLEN QUALLS: He told the truth for the 95 percent.

HANNITY: Told the truth for the 95 percent, he lied to the other 5 percent. When he said if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor –

QUALLS: He probably misspoke.

HANNITY: He probably misspoke 30 times?

HEGSETH: Probably misspoke 30 times?

HANNITY: 30 times?

Tags: , , , ,

One Response to “Democrat Operative: Obama ‘Probably Misspoke’ About Keeping Your Insurance”