The protectors of free speech in Washington were so outrageously outraged over a dopey YouTube clip they leaned on Google to try and have it yanked down so as to not offend the delicate sensibilities of their pals in the Muslim world.
Well, why do they not lean on them to have these clips pulled? For some strange reason, these don’t seem to offend them.
1) The beheading of Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl on an Al Qaeda website, perhaps one of the most evil videos ever shot.
2) American hostage Eugene Armstrong being beheaded in Iraq.
3) Hooded terrorists killing Israeli athletes at the 1972 Munich Olympic Games.
4) The second plane smashing into the South Tower of the World Trade Center on Sept. 11, 2001.
5) Human beings leaping to their doom from the Trade Center.
6) The collapse of the twin towers as people are obliterated inside.
7) A woman being stoned to death for adultery in Saudi Arabia.
8) The bodies of four U.S. contractors hanging from a bridge above the Euphrates River in Fallujah, Iraq.
9) The aftermath of the 2000 attack on the destroyer Cole.
10) The embassy bombings in Sudan.
There are hundreds of such real-life videos available online detailing radical Islamist crimes against humanity. Footage so violent that it is seared into memory for a lifetime.
And yet here are radical Islamists rioting, storming American embassies, killing our ambassador and three others over an amateur movie few would have ever heard of unless these killers and protesters brought it to the world’s attention.