He told this to the babbleheads on The View, so obviously they’re too stupid to know any better than to realize he’ll be talking about it yet again tomorrow at the UN. Oh, and this story from The Hill claims he’s acknowledged finally after two weeks that the attack that killed Chris Stevens in Libya was terrorism. Except he doesn’t use the word terrorism. For these two weeks he and his stooges have blamed the YouTube video, never daring to mention terrorism. But now to his media handlers, he’s said there’s no doubt about it.
President Obama said Monday “there’s no doubt” that the attack on a U.S. Consulate in Libya earlier this month “wasn’t just a mob action.”
In an interview with ABC’s “The View,” Obama — who is in New York to address the United Nations General Assembly — was asked if the Benghazi assault was indeed terrorism.
“There’s no doubt that the kind of weapons that were used, the ongoing assault, that it wasn’t just a mob action,” Obama said. “What’s clear is that, around the world, there are still a lot of threats out there.”
Must have been a man-caused disaster, the next level up from mob action. But I thought he killed bin Laden and that was that, right?
Oh, and as to ignoring the video he’ll again be apologizing for again tomorrow?
He also suggested that the best response to an inflammatory anti-Islam video posted online originally blamed for the attacks was to simply ignore it.
“The best way to marginalize that kind of speech is to ignore it. You don’t make yourself bigger by putting other people down,” Obama said.
Sure, if only he ignored it, maybe we would have had to witness this abomination, not to mention two weeks of violence around the world.